Photograph info



By Laura Hereema Photography

Monday 17 February 2014

Happy Family Day 2014


Happy Birthday to my sister, Sandra! I won't say the number but she's older than me.....
Had a long weekend of just catching up on paperwork, Olympic watching & some creative stuff.
I'm totally missing home & my family on this Family Day, but the sun is shining, so I think the Vitamin D is helping. 
I'm grateful I can connect to friends & family with FaceTime, pics & videos of home with my ipad! Such a great invention since my last time living in Toronto on the waiting list. 

Here's what I'm keeping busy with:

Finished a felted bunny


Now back to my felt & thread paintings
(Started this Pickerel & Landscape before I left home & finally took them out to finish)



Started this weekend - work in progress....






No comments:

Post a Comment