Photograph info



By Laura Hereema Photography

Saturday 7 December 2013

TGIW!

Been a long time since I appreciated the weekend so much. Physio has become a full time job for me. 


It is amazing how much energy it takes to get myself ready, my equipment filled and loaded, do the 1 block outside walk on the sidewalk (including 2 traffic light crossings) and then the 2 block walk INSIDE the hospital......all this before I start my 2 hour workout.....

By the time I get home and get to my couch or bed, I sleep so hard for an hour, I feel as if it's the next day when I wake.

When I'm not going to physio, I'm thinking about my next trip there and if I'm going to be able to do it. 


Again, it's more mental strength that I need to maintain. It would be so easy to make excuses not to go  or cheat on the times or number of exercises, but I know I'd only be cheating myself.

For healthy people that have a hard time sticking to a physical regimen, you can only imagine the determination required.

The Thursday and Friday back-to-back days finish me off . Saturdays and Sundays are so exciting, so for me it's TGIW - Thank God it's the WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment