Photograph info



By Laura Hereema Photography

Friday 3 January 2014

goodbye 2013.....hello 2014


After a wonderful holiday break with Brad & Amory, now with Mitch & Laura, it is back to work for me.  
I started back to my physio workouts yesterday. It was pretty tough going back but luckily Mitch is still here to drive me over because this cold weather is just nasty for breathing & walking!
Today I did bloodwork & my workout. Both went a little easier than last time. 
The good news at TGH is that there were at least 3 patients who received new lungs over Christmas. No break for the hard-working transplant team. 
I am praying for the recipients, but mostly for the families of the donors who chose the ultimate gift in their time of loss.  May saving the life of others bring you some peace. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New year darling!!!! Also, yay!!!! For the recipients!!!!!! Hang in there and keep working hard, it is for the greater good!!!!! Love ya Dana !

    ReplyDelete