Photograph info



By Laura Hereema Photography

Thursday 9 January 2014

New Year Resolution?

Well, I'm eating to gain weight & it's working. I'm up 3 pounds this week. 
(It's not really as fun as you are thinking....& I know after transplant, the dietician will be seeing me for the opposite reason...)

Last week I asked to get my cholesterol checked because it just feels so wrong to be eating like this. 
I haven't got the results of my bloodwork yet, so I'll keep trying. I'm still working on finishing off the Christmas baking. 

Some of my favourite no-no's....gravy & garlic mashed potatoes, bacon & pancakes with syrup, macaroni & cheese...& eating rich ristorante food when I get the chance. 

Thanks Mitch & Laura for feeding me so well. 





1 comment:

  1. Gaining weight when you have to never is easy. Your dishes look yummy!!! Keep up the good work and keep positive!!!! Love ya Dana

    ReplyDelete